Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Remote, US
ScreenMeet is disrupting the remote support market and creating better online experiences for sales, service and support with our modern cloud offerings that are ‘in platform’ with leading contact center solutions. Our company is well funded, has an extremely high value solution for the market and are experiencing exceptional retention and growth. We are a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing company that works hard while enjoying our colleagues and customers.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will drive retention, uncover expansion opportunities, and generate customer advocacy for some of our largest accounts. You will also assist in the evolution of our playbook, contribute to our marketing and sales toolkit, and collaborate with our product team.
- Own a book of ScreenMeet’s enterprise customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with a cross section of customer stakeholders.
- Shepherd customers through the onboarding and deployment process to drive rapid adoption.
- Partner with customers to ensure maximum usage of product that results in their ROI achievement and annual renewals of ScreenMeet.
- Monitor account activity for trends that may impact health and implement remediation tactics when necessary.
- Assist renewals specialist through annual renewal transaction process and own the entire process for subset of very high value accounts.
- Upsell licenses of current products owned.
- Uncover upsell opportunities of new products to current buyers and cross sell to other buyers / use cases / affiliated companies. Facilitate transition to sales team to pursue and close the opportunities.
- Gather and document use cases, target benefits, and actual outcomes.
- Perform deep customer interviews that result in compelling stories to aid the sales team.
- Obtain customer agreement to act as an advocate for ScreenMeet (quotes, testimonials, case study, webinars).
Provide feedback to product team and share input on prioritization of customer specific requests.
- Become an expert in our customer use cases and how our products facilitate exceptional experiences for them and their customers.
- Collaborate and communicate with the entire internal team from marketing, sales, success, product, engineering, and business operations.
- Identify Customer Success trends, suggest recommendations, and assist in building and implementing them.
- Aid in the development and enhancement of tools that support the customer journey.
- Track all customer activities in centralized tools.
- Assist in periodic business operation activities that relate to assigned customers.
- 10+ years of professional experience in customer success or consulting within the technology industry.
- 3+ years as customer success manager for a SaaS company owning a book of large enterprise accounts.
- Proven history of high retention rates, uncovering expansion opportunities, and building customer advocacy.
- Extensive experience managing complex enterprise client relationships.
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Excellent conversation skills with the ability to build trusting and collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues across disciplines and leadership levels.
- Excellent written communication skills with the capability to distill complex topics into consumable chunks.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability build and deliver impactful presentations.
- Exceptionally organized project manager, meeting facilitator, and problem solver.
- Ability to operate independently within the framework of a close-knit team.
- Willing to work outside normal hours periodically in support of global customers.
- Ability to adapt to high paced environment with shifting priorities.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology field.
- Experience working within a young SaaS company going through rapid growth.
- Experience with technologies that support the contact center / support roles.
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow, or other leading CRM cloud solutions.
- 100% remote.
- Time zones: All, preference to Eastern Time Zone.
- Willing to travel for periodic meetings and events.
This position offers $110,000 - $140,000 potential On Target Earnings per year, based on experience and achievement.