Come learn, grow and succeed with us!
ScreenMeet’s digital engagement platform arms Sales, Service, and Support agents with powerful web-based video chat, screen share and remote support that enable amazing 1:1 personalized customer and employee experiences.
Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Dynamics users love our ‘in platform’ offerings so much that 85% of our business comes from Global 2000 Companies…literally the best brands!
Are you ready to join ScreenMeet?
You may be a great match for ScreenMeet if you:
- Want a team-based approach to Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
- Have experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Dynamics ecosystems
- Enjoy evangelizing the benefits / ROI of better Customer and Employee Experience
See below for our current open positions. If you think you're ready for the next step in your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Our workplace is one of inclusion and diversity, and offers the following benefits and more!
- "Work from Anywhere" Policy
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- FSA (Medical & Dependent care)
- Life Insurance and STD/LTD
- Stock Options
- 401k Plan
As a part of our DevOps team, you will be responsible for implementing infrastructure as code, build and release processes, monitoring, and developing developer tooling.
Senior Audio/Video Engineer (C/C++/WebRTC/WebAssembly)
As a developer at ScreenMeet, you will work on many of ScreenMeet’s core services, including enhancing ScreenMeet’s streaming video and audio quality and fidelity, with projects like echo-cancellation, audio muxing, video transcoding, bandwidth congestion optimization, and more.