ScreenMeet is a remote support, screen-sharing, and co-browsing technology company.
As a developer at ScreenMeet, you will work on many of ScreenMeet’s core services. You will be part of our Dev-Ops team, responsible for implementing infrastructure as code, build and release processes, monitoring, and developing developer tooling. You will build technology that scales globally and is used by some of the biggest companies in the world!
What You'll Do
- Contribute to development of IAC and build automation (CI/CD)
- Participate in build and release management
- Join on-call rotation for incident response
- Improve system observability
- Build tools to better enable developers
- Ensure a secure operating environment
- 3+ years of proven experience in a production environment operations
- Deep knowledge of AWS API’s and web services
- Strong skills with bash / linux
- You have experience with at least 50% the following:
- Configuring and administering Containers / ECS / Docker / Kubernetes.
- Installing, configuring, and administering some of the following: Terraform, Jenkins, NodeJS, Docker, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Prometheus, Janus, Coturn, AWS Codebuild, AWS codepipeline, AWS CDK
- Experience with SSO platforms and an understanding of protocols like SAML and OAUTH2
- On-call (SRE style) rotation
- Awareness of security best practices in a cloud environment
- Exposure to some industry certification standards such as SOC2