Salesforce Account Executive - Remote, US
ScreenMeet is disrupting the remote support, screen sharing and cobrowse markets while creating better online experiences for sales, service and support with our modern cloud offerings that are ‘in platform’ with leading contact center solutions. Our company is well funded, has an extremely high value solution for the market and is experiencing exceptional retention and growth. We are a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing company that works hard while enjoying our colleagues and customers.
As a Salesforce Account Executive for ScreenMeet, you will be a key member of our sales team responsible for our Salesforce revenue growth with customers and partners, while demonstrating a thorough understanding of ScreenMeet offerings, managing the sales process, closing deals, and developing an expansion sales strategy for your account base.
What You'll Do
- Be a key member of our sales team, responsible for our Salesforce revenue growth with customers and partners through active and high-quality customer discovery, sales presentations, proposals, closing activities and partnering skills.
- Develop an expansion sales strategy within your account base, a target account list for new business and activity plans for each to build your pipeline and forecast.
- Sales process management, deal closure (budget approval, legal / contracts and InfoSec) and teamwork with Customer Success.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ScreenMeet offerings, to convey value propositions for proposed solutions. This will include understanding relevant CRM & CSM, industry trends and processes for both Customer Service and Contact Center.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future CX roadmap to drive ScreenMeet offerings into production.
- Facilitate deep dive technical reviews, RFP responses and POC evaluations that validate our integration, security, privacy, customization, analytics / audit trail advantages.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure 95% renewal rate for existing customers.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with Sales and SE teams at Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise SaaS sales experience, preferably within the Salesforce ecosystem (AppExchange ISV partner, SI or Commercial Sales AE)
- New business sales focus and proven account management skills to develop expansion opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
- Proactive approach to selling – business and technical value; effective partnerships; standard, and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Aptitude to understand the bigger picture and the business drivers around IT.
- Ability to develop great relationships with your peers at our partners, turning them into advocates and lead gen resources.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and a brand promise to always ‘make it right’.
- 100% Remote
- Times Zones: All, preference to Pacific Time Zone
- Willing to travel for periodic meeting and events
This position offers $100,000 -$150,000 potential On Target Earnings per year, based on experience and achievement.