Director of Finance and Administration
ScreenMeet is looking for a strategic leader to oversee the finance and accounting functions and assume an important role in business strategy. You will assume a new role within a SaaS company with strong growth and ambitious plans for the future.
While we have extensive policies and practices today, this opportunity is ripe for scale and optimization. In this leadership role, you will develop new finance, accounting and reporting processes and work closely with the rest of the leadership to improve our strategy, decision making and growth.
What You'll Do
- Own the corporate financial model, financial planning, forecasting and cash vs. burn tracking.
- Provide financial and strategic thought leadership support by rigorous analysis, with a focus on business planning, corporate strategy and capital allocation.
- Develop reporting systems for senior leadership and other departments to accurately track financials, KPIs and variance reporting.
- Manage external firms that provide bookkeeping, AR/AP, tax compliance, payments, banking and accounting services.
- Transition all the above activities from external firms to in house while elevating our level of service.
- Partner with senior leadership across the company as the Finance team builds forecasts and budgets, tracks performance, identifies risks and opportunities and supports strategic business initiatives to accelerate growth.
- Assume responsibility for HR and Payroll, currently with TriNet
Lead, manage and grow a strong Finance and HR team.
- 10+ years of experience in the Finance function with 5+ years in direct management at a high growth software / SaaS company.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build the Finance function in an ambitious, high growth, remote work start up environment.
- Experience with Capital raises is an asset.
- Top notch Excel skills and corporate financial model and management experience.
- Fluency and comfort with GAAP accounting, taxation, financial statement preparation.
- Previous experience supporting the preparation of audited financial statements.
- Preference for candidates with Finance experience from high growth start ups, SaaS and build the function job experience.
- Willingness to be both player and coach in a growth oriented start up where every leader executes and leads.