As ScreenMeet's Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our pre-sales efforts by using your technical and domain expertise (Customer Service and IT Help Desk) to address business issues, demonstrate technical credibility and convey value. You will directly impact our revenue growth with customers and ecosystem partners by facilitating customer discovery, demonstrating our solutions, aligning to business value, building partnerships, closing deals and gathering feedback for future innovation. Strong technical pre-sales support skills, a proactive work style and the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial for this role.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Solutions Engineering, you will be a key member of our sales team, responsible for technical pre-sales support; delivering integrated CRM / ITSM demos, high quality discovery, enablement and evaluations for our prospects, customers and partners (Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and Zendesk).
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ScreenMeet offerings in order to articulate specific value propositions for proposed solutions. This will require a deep understanding of all relevant CRM / ITSM / AD technologies, trends, metrics, and processes for both Customer Service and IT Help Desk users.
- Establish credibility and confidence with prospects, customers and partners during sales campaigns as a ‘trusted technical advisor’. Proficiency in presenting to a business or technical audience so we are viewed as a much better alternative to their current remote support tools.
- Actively work with our sales team to address RFP, security, competitive differentiation or other special requests to close business that results in customer advocates.
- Facilitate deep dive technical reviews and / or POC evaluations that validate our integration, security, privacy, customization, analytics / audit trail advantages.
- Ability to work across various time zones to support customer needs.
- 5+ years solutions engineering experience in the CRM, customer service or IT Help Desk industries. Ability to travel as needed to support marketing and customer events.
- Technical ability to articulate ScreenMeet’s positioning in the market against our competitors.
- Storytelling how ScreenMeet positively impacts CRM and related self-service initiatives through the use of our automated session data, system info and recordings.
- Proactive approach to selling – technical and business value; effective partnerships; standard, custom and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Technical understanding of SaaS solutions and cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of one or more of Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage.
- A proven track record for developing great relationships with your peers at our partners, turning them into advocates and lead generation resources.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and a brand promise to always ‘make it right’.