Senior Product Manager
As the Senior Product Manager you will help to increase the company’s success through our existing product lines and innovation of additional products. Your data-driven and customer-centric approach will guide the company’s product strategy and prioritization based on facts and facts from the market. As part of the engineering organization, you will develop the vision and sustainable processes for defining products and requirements, and the effective implementation of these requirements by the engineering and quality teams.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with all company departments to align priorities across the various organizations within the company
- Effectively communicate the roadmap and priorities within the company as well as to external stakeholders
- Strategically plan and manage the entire product portfolio
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs to measure performance against strategic goals
- Work cross-functionally within ScreenMeet to drive user stories and product requirements for the organization
- Deliver products with a great user experience
- Represent ScreenMeet’s product development organization in customer discussions regarding product issues and improvements.
- Translate product requirements through “detailed-enough” specifications with a focus on quality product engineering
- Work with Quality team to triage/prioritize issues, balancing customer tasks with company/team tasks
- 8+ years of experience building enterprise SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Strong analytical skills to drive data driven product decisions with measurable results
- Strong grasp of user experience in software and UI information architecture
- Great people skills and high level of assertiveness
- Experience with collaboration and / or real-time video products a strong plus
- Experience with real-time collaborative solutions is a bonus.