Senior Audio/Video Engineer (C/C++/WebRTC/WebAssembly)
As ScreenMeet's Video / Audio Streaming Engineer, you will be responsible for helping to build out our video streaming / webrtc / collaboration software.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering, this role is critical for continuous improvements in our existing products as well as participating in the development of new products. This includes projects like echo-cancellation, audio muxing, video transcoding, bandwidth congestion optimization, and more. You will build technology that scales globally and is used by some of the biggest companies in the world!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing features and optimizing our WebRTC streaming products
- Work on both server and client-side components
- Work in browser and native application environments
Core Technical Skill Requirements
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Experience working with WebRTC
Ability to work on web, native clients, and servers
- Experience working with low level video and audio processing
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Experience building high performance WebAssembly apps (compiling C or Go -> WebAssembly)
- Experience working with a WebRTC SFU
- Extensive knowledge of WebRTC API’s