Partner Alliance Manager
The Partner Alliance Manager will successfully educate partners on the value of ScreenMeet in their sales processes and develop joint business opportunities.
These relationships and activities will result in increased leads generated though partners and partner stores as well as the creation of programs and processes to support partner groups based on their needs, such as assets and presentations to support Account Executives and resources to support Solutions Engineers.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Partner Development Manager’s primary objective is to develop relationships with the key sales and service teams in the product lines that align with ScreenMeet products at the partner organizations to identify a joint strategy that will result in ScreenMeet opportunities;
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with key partners including but not limited to Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, Microsoft channel partners, and others as relationships and products grow;
- Act as the main interface between the partnerships and marketing teams;
- Assist with production of partner-specific content such as case studies, battlecards, and win wires to drive partner channel sales and awareness;
- Create and manage internal and partner sales enablement for joint solutions;
- Report and analyze program performance and sales pipeline to ensure ROI for investments and efforts;
- Manage partner level program plans, project managing efforts to achieve next level rank;
- Create quarterly partner plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the channels;
- Evaluate the performance of partner marketing programs and recommend improvements.
- A track-record of building measurable B2B programs and marketing communications efforts that deliver against bold business goals;
- Strong business relationship skills;
A strong understanding of branding with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- 5 years of Partner marketing / Partner management experience for B2B SaaS products;
- Incentive compensation for opportunities generated through your partner development efforts;
- Ability to travel.