Associate Account Executive
ScreenMeet is a SaaS company disrupting the enterprise Sales, Service, and Support markets. We create better online support, service and sales experiences for customers and employees with innovative cloud offerings that are ‘in platform’ with leading CRM/ITSM solutions. Two of these partners, Salesforce and ServiceNow, are both investors in ScreenMeet. We are growing quickly and looking for highly motivated individuals to join the team.
As an Associate Account Executive for ScreenMeet, you will lead the front end of our business development by executing high volume sales outreach to target ServiceNow customers. These prospects will come from outbound campaigns and other marketing activities, as well as inbound leads that come through our web site, online Ads, and partners.
Think of the Associate Account Executive role as an "on ramp" to an Account Executive role at ScreenMeet. You will generate and qualify opportunities while learning ScreenMeet's sales process, value propositions, and ecosystem. You will work with and learn from two Enterprise Account Executives who both started as AAEs at ScreenMeet. With direct access to the Executives at ScreenMeet, you will experience the collaborative and team-first culture of a Silicon Valley startup.
What You'll Do
- Outbound prospecting through phone calls, emails, and research to generate new ServiceNow prospects and work existing cold leads to create interest.
- Qualification of inbound leads generated from marketing programs, website leads, and referrals.
- Schedule online product demonstrations and discovery calls.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ScreenMeet offerings and prospect use cases so you can advocate business value / ROI.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing to implement prospect communications plans.
- Lead the sales process for designated deals with help from the team.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques and being comfortable making cold calls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills via email, phone, Zoom, etc.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to articulate ScreenMeet’s positioning in the market against all competitors.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- The desire and ability to work in a high growth, challenging environment to exceed measurable performance goals.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and CRM.
- 2-4 years previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- A strong interest in a quota-based Account Executive Role with a higher OTE within 12 months.
- The ability to work remotely.