ScreenMeet is disrupting the Sales, Service, and Support market. We create better online experiences for customers and employees with its innovative cloud offerings that are ‘in platform’ with leading CRM/ITSM solutions. We are seeking talented sales professionals who are excited by our rapid growth, and enjoy a team-based approach to sales.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the COO, you will be a key member of our sales team, responsible for our revenue growth with customers and partners through active and high-quality customer discovery, sales presentations / proposals / closing activities and partnering skills.
- Develop a sales strategy, target account list and activity plan to build your pipeline and forecast.
Sales process management, deal closure and customer success.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ScreenMeet offerings, to convey value propositions for proposed solutions. This will include understanding relevant CRM / ITSM technologies, industry trends and processes for both Customer Service and IT Support.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future CX roadmap to drive ScreenMeet offerings into production.
- Facilitate deep dive technical reviews, RFP responses and POC evaluations that validate our integration, security, privacy, customization, analytics / audit trail advantages.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure 95% renewal rate for existing customers.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with Sales and SE teams at Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise SaaS sales experience, preferably with CRM / ITSM solutions,
New business sales focus and proven account management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
- Proactive approach to selling – business and technical value; effective partnerships; standard, and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Aptitude to understand the bigger picture and the business drivers around IT.
- Ability to develop great relationships with your peers at our partners, turning them into advocates and lead gen resources.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and a brand promise to always ‘make it right’.